Are you interested in writing a guest post for our site? Then you've come to the right place! Our guest post guidelines will help you understand what we're looking for and ensure that your pitch is a hit with our editorial team.
Submitting Your Pitch
To submit your pitch, email it to our e-mail. Be sure that it follows our guest post guidelines and includes your best headline idea and outline for the post. We may ask for some revisions before giving you an assignment. Keep in mind that an assignment is not a guarantee of publication.
Only submit completed posts after receiving an assignment, and make sure they are 800-1,200 words in length.
On the day your post is published, please respond to comments on
Guest Post Guidelines
We are committed to providing high-quality, relevant content to our readers. Our content should be original, engaging, and well-researched. Here are the guidelines for submitting a guest post:
- Read and follow these guest post guidelines carefully. A large number of pitches are rejected because the writer has not read these guidelines.
- Submit your headline idea and outline for your proposed guest post in the body of your email. If we are interested, we may ask for some tweaks before giving you an assignment.
- Receiving an assignment is not a guarantee of publication. Make sure to write the best article you can.
- Do not submit pre-written posts without getting an assignment first. They will not be read or published.
- We prefer guest posts of 800 to 1,200 words.
To submit your guest post, send email with your headline and outline. Our editor will respond if interested. Due to the volume of pitches we receive, we are unable to respond to all pitches that are not a fit for our website. If you don’t hear back from us, you might want to re-read this page and work harder on your proposal.
Note that we do not accept paid ads, links, or sponsored posts. If you are an agency or company working to place guest posts for links, we do not participate in these practices.
Our site actively welcomes contributions from writers of all backgrounds and experiences. If you have helpful information for our topic, we encourage you to our email with your pitch. Our editorial process and nondiscrimination policy are available for you to review.
You can contact us by email: